Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Skis to Snowboard in Morzine


After many years of skiing and growling at the snowboarders the time came today for me to give it a go. I hired the boots, well more like slippers, and a snowboard. Booked a lesson from the snow school in Morzine and off I went. My instructor was Christophe Gandy, a talented instructor who make the process easy. After some new terms including, Duckfoot, Backside, Frontside, Fakie , Goofy footed, Regular footed, Toeside turn I was away and after 3 hours had really got the feel for it. It is like gliding over the snow and quite an amazing feeling. Just as the confidence grows gravity reminds you with a bang, just how difficult boarding really is.
A big thank you to Christophe from the snow school for making it such an enjoyable day.
Tel 0033 (0) 48 66 88 840

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home